Tuesday 25 June 2013

Language Learning ABC

Wow! I've become a blogger, eventually! 

I'm creating this blog because:

1. I'm too talkative and I still have a lot to say after bombarding my boyfriend, family, colleagues, students and their parents.

2. I've been writing articles for my Boss's bimonthly English paper. Right, I hate the task as I hate being bossed around (esp by those from the other department), but at the same time, I do want to publish articles on my own, with my own name on it. 

3. I've recently read several articles in Reader's Digest in which the bloggers / website creators share their knowledge online benefiting  lots of people worldwide. What an awesome idea!

4. I've got plenty of time these few weeks since summer courses have not started yet.



So... what am I going to write here? Two categories:

1. English: I'm an English teacher working at an English learning centre. I'm planning to explain some basic grammar rules and the mistakes made by my students. 

2. French: I'm learning French at Alliance Française and I'm going to organize and share my notes here.


I think I will write most of my articles in English... at least for the time being... dunno, see how things go.  (I hope I won't abandon this blog like what I did to my xanga several years ago...)



No comments:

Post a Comment